Increase Brand Awareness
With Custom Flyers for Your Business
Hand out flyers you’ll be proud to show off and customers will want to read. Choose from professionally made business flyers with special printing inks and paper stocks.
Here’s how you can customize a flyer based on your brand’s message and design:
Select the desired size for your piece.
Choose a flat, unfolded size that will provide enough space for your image and the corresponding text. Some of the popular sizes are listed here but other sizes are also available:
- 8.5” x 11” is the standard letter size. Provides enough space for images, graphics, and lengthier text.
- 5.5” x 8.5” is easy to hand out, store, and keep.
- 5” x 7” is easy to carry around and for people to keep on the go.
- 4” x 6” is a smaller and more compact size. Another alternative to this dimension is the 4.25” x 5.5”.
Choose a paper or cardstock that will serve your purpose.
Print on sturdy paper or cardstock to complement the premium design of your flyer.
- 60 lb. uncoated paper (approximately 4.5 pts. thick) is the thinnest paper stock recommended for Flyers. It comes with a smooth, writable surface on both sides.
- 70 lb. uncoated paper (approximately 5 pts. thick) is slightly thicker than 60 lb. and adds more stability to the piece. It comes with a smooth, writable surface on both sides.
- 80 lb. gloss book (approximately 4 pts. thick) has a medium weight that makes it easy to hand out. The gloss gives your design a bold and bright finish.
- 100 lb. gloss/dull book (approximately 5.5 pts. thick) is thicker than the standard magazine paper. Recommended for most flyer designs. This paper stock is also available in gloss and dull finishes.
- 80 lb. gloss cover (approximately 8.5 pts. thick) is a lighter weight cardstock that is generally better for flyers that are smaller than letter size.
- 100 lb. gloss cover (approximately 10.5 pts. thick) is a thicker cardstock that adds substance to the printed pieces. Generally best for flyers that are smaller than letter size.
Upload your custom flyer artwork or use our online design tool to get started. Several design templates are available or feel free to design it from scratch.